• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved 30/3/2013 CTD #2

Rico

Corsair
Storm Modder
Hello again lads & lasses. This is my second CTD from yesterday's late night session. I only had half an eye open by the time this happened so unfortunately I can't recall what I was doing IG when it happened. I hope the logs will help! :doff

Apologies if I should've put this in the thread I created last night - I couldn't find a way to edit the thread title so I thought it'd get more exposure in a new thread.

Awesome work by the way with the bugfixing & streamlining! Up until yesterday I only had 1 CTD with B14B2.3. And all the features I remember as being experimental last time I played are now integrated fully into the game, functioning naturally as they should! :keith

The program has memory leaks which means that if one plays the game for too many hours nonstop it will eventually crash. It is best to shut it down and restart every hour or so.

Noted! However I think this wasn't the case here, I had been running the game for probably only 30-40 minutes when this popped.

Back