• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A couple of questions

Its Lugger 5_44. But when I checked it all luggers, except for the first one, fired twice o_O
I checked with Hawk storyline and Blaze Devlin.

Ayup. I recently discovered that also. :j2 Methinks they have been that way for some time, but nobody noticed since most people try to get a bigger ship as fast as possible. :nerbz

Can anyone check if she's got too many cannon locators? I think the values in ships_init.c are correct? :wacko:

From what I understand, the "repaint" mod is basically a "give me a ship for free" mod
that should only allow you to choose between ships with the same stats but different appearance.
Ships that can be repainted into each other should have the same refShip.model and the others not.

I took a look in GMviewer and the cannon locators look to be the same for all luggers. But I don't know what I'm looking at.

But do gun locator have something to do with actual cannon shooting or they're just graphical representation. Because there are double hitchecks and twice cannonbals use.

I just took a look in both places again, and could see nothing out of the ordinary. :?

Back