• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A Declaration: WAR!

Pieter Boelen

Navigation Officer
Administrator
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
Ahoy there, my dear @Artistic Sea Dream .
Did I see correctly that you are/were in Moscow?

Can you please pass a message on my behalf to anyone involved in pro-Russian politics?

I hate war.
I declare war on war.
And this is my means of fighting:

I invite 1 person to come to The Netherlands on Saturday the 4th of June 2022.
I offer to pay in full 100% of two-way travel expenses as well as admission to this:
To be paid by me to you before this person leaves Russia.
With a maximum value of €2000 euro's.

Something needs saving.
I cannot save the whole world.
But I might have a chance to *Save the Pirate*!

You are dear to me.
You are my friend.
You know that to be true.

I believe you hate war as much as I do.
Please help me end it.

NEWSFLASH:
The above is NOT a joke.
I am DEADLY serious.

WHO will claim my 2000 euro's?
ALL you need to do is ASK!
I promise the right person WILL receive it.
I'll deliver it physically in person if I must!

I am absolutely DONE with this WAR STUPIDITY!!
Enough it enough. And it was enough back in the year 1945!!!
:boom:

the pirate experience excursion .. is a good initiative .. but I doubt that they sail under the drape of the throat cutter (jolly Roger) .. at least here in Italy if you put it on the boat .. the coast guard chases you and makes you take it off .. . it happened to a friend years ago .. the coast guard joined him and ordered him to remove it, under penalty of an administrative penalty of € .800.00 or confiscation of the nattante ... maximum only one decorative pirate-themed flag ...
my friend replied "quiet agent aboard I do not keep cannons at most a case of beer" ...

the pirate experience excursion .. is a good initiative .. but I doubt that they sail under the drape of the throat cutter (jolly Roger) .. at least here in Italy if you put it on the boat .. the coast guard chases you and makes you take it off .. . it happened to a friend years ago .. the coast guard joined him and ordered him to remove it, under penalty of an administrative penalty of € .800.00 or confiscation of the nattante ... maximum only one decorative pirate-themed flag ...
my friend replied "quiet agent aboard I do not keep cannons at most a case of beer" ...
Interesting story mate...:doffand VERY FUNNY too!! HA HA HA :rofl

the pirate experience excursion .. is a good initiative .. but I doubt that they sail under the drape of the throat cutter (jolly Roger)
Last year I joined one and the pirate flag flown was RRRREALLY large and VERRRRY obvious:

Too bad this year's sailing is cancelled.
Apparently they failed rounding up enough crew too.

My Atlantis has a Pirate Flag on board too.
Still looking for a crew crazy enough to let me hoist it on the water.

I don't care if police or coastguard come complain.
It'll be an awesome conversation, no?
ESPECIALLY if I have an actual Russian Putin-supporter on board.
That'd be an adventure I'd have NO worries bringing alive.

But I still need somebody to respond on post #1 and claim that free 2000 euro's.

Back