• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A few questions concerning capturing ports and letters of marque in ERASII

Utterscotch

Landlubber
So Ive been playing for about a month now and im not sure at all if this is the place to post for eras 2 help. Its the only active forum i can find about this game period so I apologize if im in the wrong place. Ive been running into difficulties concerning faction reputation. I did read it usually takes awhile to increase but it seems no matter how many governor missions i do around the carribean for France my relations with france does not go above neutral. I picked France as my faction in the beginning too! I would very much like a letter of marque so i dont get a bounty from spain everytime I attack them. Is relations not working in the itch.io eras 2 or what? Also concerning port battles 1 things kinda kept me from doing it. Do ports get attacked by the ai after i take them? Or will I eventually just control the entire carribean? Not sure if controlling the carribean would kinda dull the game a bit or not. Any advice? Thanks for any future help.

Back