• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A few questions...

Sharks Prize

Master Mariner
I've seen alot of other ships with nice clean white sails. They looks like the silk sails in caribbean tales. My ship (cinco liagas) has dirty canvas sails. I got the new texture for that ship, and in the picture in the 'ships' info window it has the nice sails, but still has yucky canvas at sea. How do I get the nice-looking ones?

Also, I've seen jewellery that implies it can be given to women, and a few other things (like authority skill) say you can woo women somehow. How do I do that?

Also, I've seen jewellery that implies it can be given to women, and a few other things (like authority skill) say you can woo women somehow. How do I do that?
Only woman dat Fred Bob be seein' dat ye kin give jewelry to be Isabella! :shrug
Dat emerald necklace be a werkin' most every time! :onya

I've seen alot of other ships with nice clean white sails. They looks like the silk sails in caribbean tales. My ship (cinco liagas) has dirty canvas sails. I got the new texture for that ship, and in the picture in the 'ships' info window it has the nice sails, but still has yucky canvas at sea. How do I get the nice-looking ones?

Sell all the jewelerry which is not needed for its stats boost.
As for the sails - the quest ships come with their own sails but I guess when you upgrade them at Bermuda shipyrds they will get the generic sails. Although the Flying Dutchman got its generic sails ASAP after the capture.

I have the isabella quest. I'll have to check it out. I don't have any emerald necklaces but I do have a cwt of cameos.

I managed to get all the upgrades from bermuda, but my sails are still dirty. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Find the CleanURsails mod by Nixarass in the COAS mini mods.

http://www.pyratesahoy.com/coas/Nixarass/

MK

I have the isabella quest. I'll have to check it out. I don't have any emerald necklaces but I do have a cwt of cameos.

I managed to get all the upgrades from bermuda, but my sails are still dirty. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Be carefull with Isabella quest. She is a PITA.

Be carefull with Isabella quest. She is a PITA.

She's most certainly a PITA, also she has burned many a player so far.
If your thinking wedding bells in that quest...........sucker.
I should have shot her but didn't think about it quick enough. :facepalm

Well anyway Sharks Prize have fun. :)

Back