• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A Few Questions

Carl

Sailor Apprentice
Heya!
After a long time not playing the game I started again, now with all the addons. I had to reject some quests on islands, cause I was not good enought to do them, then I did read the Guide[ on Steam but not all questions are answered by this wonderfull work.
I also play with Hook´s Mod and the active map of course but nothing else.

1: Wich quests have level restrictions, and which level is the highest to start them? I won´t get kicked out of the main quest at least. (I tried out the Dutch Gambit for the English Privateer but had to go some saves back cause it´s too hard for me with a lvl 7-char.)

2: Wich quests have time restrictions? I did miss the job mission from Fadey, and things like that should not happen all the time...

3: Will I be able to start quests (main or side) later on again after I refused from taking them the first time I was asked?

Thanks in advance, Carl

Thank you!
In fact I know this guide and I was reading it but... I try to make the dutch gambit quest, and I am sailing to St Christopher, and no purple sails show up. I am lvl 13 now, I have nothing but a lugger, but good skills in cannons, sailing, and a halfway good crew...
That is, why I asked.

Back