• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"A job as a bounty hunter"

sebfnie

Landlubber
I have a little problem with the mission of Godley'a. namely "a job as a bounty hunter"
it must find John Avery. mission gets off automatically after a mission titled "morgan's Pearl tip"
- Godley spoke with the need to pursue a fraud and he sent me to Willemstad on curaco
- On Curacao maneyloader directed me to the port of spain to maneyloadera
-I went to port of spain talked to maneyloader'em he directed me to the Cartagena
- The Cartagena maneyloader talked to who said that our cheater sailed into a brothel somewhere in tortuga
- Float on tortuga anywhere and I can not find a trace of him or in a brothel or tavern in the prot control, there is no trace of him. the lack of any talks with anyone about our Avroya. and the last entry looks like this ..

"Yes, this Avery is at his trick again. The moneyloader says he overheard him in the brothel. By what he says. Avery was going
to go to the french in tortuga, tortuga.
Well, the search goes on, i feel that i 'm getting close. "

I do not know what I do now. need help

Please help me

I moved this thread to the CoAS forum; doesn't sound like it's for PotC. :no

Check this post --> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/16368-pirates-quest-line-google-traslation-italian-english/page__view__findpost__p__374630

6th Mission

You have to keep going to the moneylenders until you get log entry about moneylender being robbed - that moneylender will tell you where the robbers are. - Try the Tortuga moneylender.

:drunk

Have some drinks with patrons in the tavern and ask them what's been happening. They'll mention a fight involving Avery. That should get you back on your way.

Back