• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A Let's Play!

Axehel

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Hey guys!
Don't think any of you guys will remember me but I just wanted to tell you guys I'm doing a let's play of the new horizons quest!
Here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBritishGamer

I post this here for two reasons, number one being that I want this let's play to be at least complete to a certain degree and thus could use hints and advice on certain things to check out, seeing as I haven't played this game in a while.
Secondly, you guys, being fans and players of this game, should in theory be the viewer base and so I'm spreading the word of this place and this fabulous mod, and maybe you can in turn comment on a few videos to tell me what you think?

Anyway, as usual, it's been a pleasure! :drunk

This sounds pretty cool; unfortunately I am currently in no position to view any videos for the next few months.
But in any case, thanks very much for your efforts in promoting our work!

I watched some short parts of it and it looks really cool; thanks for doing this!
Too bad my internet is so slow I can't actually watch it all properly. :modding

IDEA! If you join the ModDB, you can post them to the New Horizons ModDB profile too!

Really? Really, really. :yes
When you join the ModDB, please let me know your username and I'll invite you to the "PiratesAhoy! Community" group.

You're invited to the group now. Feel free to either post your videos to the Videos section or make some News/Article posts out of them. :doff

Thanks very much, mate! I edited your text a bit for formatting and added a bit here or there. I hope you don't mind.

This is the link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/new-horizons/news/lets-play-video-series

For those of you keeping an eye on this you may have noticed that i took a short break ( shock horror :shock )

Anyway, this break ends this weekend, so expect more Pirates on monday :p

lol sorry to disappoint but moving to my dorm and discovering that there is no internet for a while was unexpected.
So make that NEXT monday xD

Back