• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

a pirates mmorpg?

I'd be park'n me carcas at English Bay ,Vancouver, British Columbia Mate.I'd be a coastal pirate fer sure,could't handle liv'n inland :rolleyes:
xD:

aye say me to that mate! ye cant be gettin' called Terror of de Seas if ye an inlander eh? harhar!!! just the thought uf you as a landlubber is......HORIFFFIC!!! :rolleyes: xD: :|

Well ... there is a current beta test going on for a game that is similiar to Pirates! Gold, and IS a `multi-player` online game.

It's called World of Pirates.

And if you haven't already checked it out, the latest new on the main site homepage is about a new pirate MMORPG. :yes

try to keep spam to a minimum and try to say something significant when saying hi! you can say hi mate, but try to make it worth the post too, so we keep spam to a minumim!!! :cheers:

Thanks matey xD: i guess we should go to the horizon :shock: i think im gonna use my compas cause your compas doesnt point north maybe we could get lost :woot

ya that is intentional spam in alot of forums i go to youd be banned. But this is a good leniant laid back forum. A break from those dictatorships i go to.

Back