• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A proposal to the Entire Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about 'Age of Pirates: Distant Horizons'? Then we get a reference to the predecessor mod name as well as hinting that there are more discoveries out there to be reached.

Cap'n Drow

Personally I'd prefer if there was no reference to the PotC "New Horizons" modification in the CoAS CM title.
Since the CoAS modification isn't a continuation of the Build Mod just yet, I think that would just generate unfair comparisons.
Especially with a title like "Newer Horizons".

I've been kicking a couple of ideas around in me brain for a while :

Age of Pirates II : Gentlemen of Fortune!
Age of Pirates II : Broadsides and Booty!
Age of Pirates II : Cannon and Cutlass!

I like those! Especially "Gentlemen of Fortune", because it indicates:
1. How we PiratesAhoy! pirates are really quite nice guys ( :rofl ).
2. It IS a somewhat well-known phrase, so it might actually mean something to some people.
3. There HAVE been many starting characters added in the CM, which this also indicates.

What about :

Age of Pirates II : Open Sea?

Age of Pirates II : High Seas?

+1 to gentleman of fortune

Age of Pirates 2: Community Grog Pack or Keg o' Grog! (yaaaaar)

Age of Pirates 2: Full Broadside Modpack

something to make it sound like how HUGE this is really.

3.9 GB for New Horizons at the moment, but that is before running the batch-file that doubles up a whole bunch of files.
6.7 GB installed.

Well, Modpack doesnt have to be in the title itself, but still should always be refered to as such somewhere in the description.

The Gentleman Of Luck present:

In association with Akella

Age of Pirates 2: Hold full of Booty!

Here are some of my:

Age of pirates 2 : Privateers Greed
Age of pirates 2 : Seas Cruelty
Age of pirates 2 : The Rage of the Shark
Age of pirates 2 : The Rising Sun
Age of pirates 2 : Steve The Pirat - in the movie Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Age of pirates 2 : The Pirates of Dark Water - a Hanna-Barbera animated series of the 1990´s

Hope these will help =)

just dont use name of my mod :urgh ------Age of pirates 2 : Destiny of Pirate------ :will :will

Ahhh... Here's another one....

Age of Pirates 2: Rolling Broadside! (for those that don't understand, thats when the ship fires her cannon from front to back, one after the other as the guns come to bear on the target. Done correctly it sounds like one long thunderous boom)

Cap'n Drow

Well, seeing as has been a few days since we have heard of any new entries, the staff will decide on a bunch of finalists to vote on.

Stay tuned for developments

City of Abandoned Ships: Freedom of the Sea

Cause thats what a ship really is. Freedom :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back