• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

a simple question

NikkiSparks

Sailor Apprentice
at the end of the standerd storyline is it still the black pearl that you have to fight?
and is the horatio hornblower quest and jack sparrow quests playable all the way through?
also, can you rename nathan hawk,jack sparrow and
horatio hornblower?

at the end of the standerd storyline is it still the black pearl that you have to fight?
and is the horatio hornblower quest and jack sparrow quests playable all the way through?
also, can you rename nathan hawk,jack sparrow and
horatio hornblower?

From what I've played, the standard storyline is near exactly the same as before.
Horatio I believe is not finished, as it currently ends without the entire storyline finished.
I however have no idea on Jack's quest.

Nathan, Jack and Horatio can be renamed, yes. I personally play New Horizons as "Christopher Belle" instead of "Nathan Hawk"
I'd imagine with story lines like Horatio and Jack, it would be a little awkward playing under a different name.

Jack Sparrow is complete till the end of CotBP and Horatio Hornblower has another update coming with Patch 1

Standard storyline is still pretty much the exact same as stock game (with more sidequests)

Back