• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

a unKnown cave

Prince bobby

Landlubber
When i Try a find a tresure with tresure map in "Gudalope"

left side from the light house and left and left i find a cave at the starting position i find my tresure when i go in the cave there are so many skelitons gaurding the cave i dont Know what a rope is hanging in the middle some where i cant Climb it and there is rope bridge on the other side i dont Know what is it self also......

Parden me for my english i am playing the Coas by the inspiration of this site

i am new to this game.... Plz help me

You must hire fighters and bring them with you. But even this may not be enough (the fighters are stupid) so the best solution is open the treasure chest and asap go to the rope and get out of the cave (your weapon must not be drawn). Return ASAP and voila - no skeletons anymore.

You must hire fighters and bring them with you. But even this may not be enough (the fighters are stupid) so the best solution is open the treasure chest and asap go to the rope and get out of the cave (your weapon must not be drawn). Return ASAP and voila - no skeletons anymore.

Amen to that. Fighters AI is bad, Ship companion AI is terrible. Ive stopped giving ships to officers because they just run into cliffs and do the exact opposite of what I order them to do. Frustrating..

Do not bring fighters to skeleton fights, there are too many skeletons and your fighters will just get killed. Just loot the chest and run out of the cave.

Back