• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

About aop2 megamod GOF

HorrorOfThe7Seas!

Sailor Apprentice
Ahooyeee there laddz )) after few years i missed being a pirate once again so i was very happy when i saw this mega mod Gentlemen of fortune (few gigabytes size)
Mod options are nice all is looking very nice 150 new ship skins and all but i have few questions and the main one would be ))) PLZ can som1 post something like a CHANGELOG
atleast for crucial things. 3 major bugs i have encounterd are : 1 looks to me there is a problem with loading of some new ship models (game chrashes) 2nd major bug is i saw few times were frigates that cant be damaged by anyway (it actualy looks like im doing some dmg but after 10 barages of 55 side 42lbs cannons of soleil that frigates lose like 1 hull hitpoint... ) 3rd bug is not so major but still gets on my nerves .. its about missing cargo... take a long trip merchant wind quest and when im on destination other guy tells me im missing cargo (ALL OF IT)

for now i just want 1 question answered and its about cannons)) i could not find on here on forum anything about GOF and cannons only about combinded mod 3.1 cannons (would be nice 2 know the difrences between combined mod 3.1 and GOF 1.1 )

anyway here it is : I saw 48lbs cannons in the store (unlike in vanila game i think) i want to know (since i cant upgrade soleil or any other mow iv seen from 42 to 48) WILL i BE ABLE TO MOUNT 48lbs on any ship IN GOF with out cheating since thats not realy my way. (btw just saw a quest soleil with 48lbs cannons but cant get it since enemy dont want to board it by any means.. so this cant be the only 48lbs ship in the game can it?)

p.s i know some of u pirate lunatics modders had something to do with developing GOF so plz answer me and if posible some sort of changelog would be much appriciated tnx in advance and best of luck))

Sry maybe i put this thread on wrong place (1 more thing; why non-quest soleil which looks better and have better overall stats can be sold for only less than 200k and other mows and even some 2nd and 3rd class ships are 500k+)

GoF is based on the Combined Modpack. All content from the old CM 3.2 should also be in the GoF releases.

Back