• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

About MOW's

PiratePerson456

Landlubber
hey guys..id like to say hi as this is my first post and have a round on me :p

anyway, ive been hearing talk of MOW in PotC...now i was under the impression that akella and bethesda didnt add the MOW to the game...ive never seen one and CERTAINLY never seen one at a shipyard!! whats this talk of buying one at a shipyard?!?! is there a mod or something? if so, can one of you guys gimmie a link to the mod? if it isnt a mod, what shipyard can i get a MOW at? the biggest ship i have EVER seen is a frigate, and that is rare for me!..once i saw a battleship, but it was my ally's so i didnt attack...also, whats the other talk of silehard captaining a ship? ive beaten the game and never saw anything of silehard resigning or a new governor...a mod? or is my game messed up?

thanks in advance for any help on these questions..appreciate it!

Yes its a mod, go to the mods section, its around there, its Nk's mod, build 10.1 I belive. Download that, start a new game and you'll see whats everyone is talking about. xD:

Aye welcome to pirates ahoy, MOW are in stock game as well as 10.1
but you need to be sailing at least class 3 ship before you run into them and you need 10,1 build for new Gov,and capturing him and his ship,and to play past ending plus there is tons of other mods xD:

Ahoy and welcome aboard! Pull up a keg and have a seat, have a couple on us! :cheers

Yes, the mods are great, will TRULY make this game worth the $ you paid for it! xD:

well , it isn't a """real""" mod , beacouse it actualy already was in the game ...

but they just putted it on `non-active` :rolleyes:

Back