• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help add the standard "Flying Dutchman" flags to the masts

Myth

Freebooter
Good afternoon. I need a little help with the ship. It is necessary to add the standard "Flying Dutchman" flags to the masts. But how to do that? Help please, if someone will lay out the already corrected masts (with flags), I will be very grateful.

Good afternoon. I need a little help with the ship. It is necessary to add the standard "Flying Dutchman" flags to the masts. But how to do that? Help please, if someone will lay out the already corrected masts (with flags), I will be very grateful.
You mean you want flags on the masts of the Flying Dutchman?
Looks like we never bothered to add them for PotC, because she's cursed and it would be odd to have her show any relation to a nation... :oops:

So it turns out that this is a 4 locator? Cool, but the coordinates are hard to guess.
Trial and error with visible locators in the GM Viewer is probably the quickest way.
A fair bit of work, but many people have done it before, so it's certainly possible.

Back