• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Adjusting Quest officers HP

Izzie

Landlubber
How do I adjust how many hp points quest officers get per level up. Right now they seem to only be getting 5 per lev. the same as I do instead of the 8 they were getting before. Although I'm not really sure why they don't get the same as a hired officers gets.

They should, after boarding, get reset to their correct HP based on your difficulty level.
So, don't trust their HP after level up; go board something. :shock:
This is a sadly SFAIK unavoidable problem with having officer HP scale with difficulty level.

Yup your right it adjusted itself back to normal. Go figure =). It really wasn't that big a deal but I was watching them all have different hp's per the same level so I was confused for awhile but now they are back on target. Thx

Turns out it's also something of a bug. That, if you don't have them assigned as officers (though you can have them assigned but have boarding turned off) their HP doesn't reset.
Went and fixed that now.

Cool thx. I just dragged the new guys around the jungles and dungeons till they got " big enough " for boarding that worked ok too.

Back