• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm After boarding mutiny ship game crash

lucho1392

Sailor Apprentice
Well guys I was playing some kind of freemode in Bartolomeu Storyline in this part:

CHOICE

“Have you got anything in mind” - This starts Strange Statuette quest

“ Want to sail for a few months before next Expedition” - This takes you out of storyline – so you can go and explore the Caribbean for a while

To go back to the storyline and start the Strange Statuette Quest – go to Pointe a Pitre Tavern, Guadeloupe – Roxanne will be waiting there for you

Q B Update
So red option was my decision cuz just wanted to earn a few bucks haha... The thing is that I got envolved in a huge battle between spanish and dutch (about 5 spanish and 4 dutch) and at the end I boarded them all and kept just one for me (Spanish Treasure Galleon) and assigned my gunner has captain (he had bad reputation :modding) Then the mutiny happens, they are beaten real quick and has a punishment my decision was to KILL THEM ALL!! :whipa All was normal until the ship managing screen appears and the galleon has "error" has name and all the stats (cannons, sailors, etc) are in "0". Then pointed my dear Emilio has captain and game crash :(

P.D: I could write novels with all my buggs :bird:

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    19.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Saves.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
You have aby screenshots to go with that?
And have you been able to reproduce it?

Sadly I have none picture and I just played the previous save game and changed the captain and increased the crews morale so mutiny was avoid.

If you still have that Save, try to trigger it again and see if it repeats.

Well did happen again but this time I just let the ship sunk after boarding and game didnt crash... You can reproduce the bugg with the save game attached just go to sea and when mutiny happens board them (he will surrender or I hope so) and "kill them all".

Attachments

• -=Portugues=- QuickSave 29.rar
    698.1 KB · Views: 81
  • error.png
    error.png
    622.3 KB · Views: 144
Could someone see if they can replicate this?

Code:
Build 14 Beta 4 WIP: 7 Sep 2015
Savegame Compatibility: 14.92
This is more than a month old and a lot has changed since then.
Archiving this as "Cannot Replicate" until I hear otherwise.

Back