• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

after main quest question

micky s1

Landlubber
Hi, i am new here and i have been playing pirates of the carribean (sea dogs 2), and i was wondering after the final main quest, are you allowed to continue playing or do you have to start a new game

:gday

You can keep playing as long as you like. I am. There are many side quests to keep one entertained plus free play. :drunk

In the original unmodified game: no, you can't. With the PotC Build Mod: OF COURSE YOU CAN! :cheeky

You'll probably want to reinstall PoTC before you do that - I had strange things happen when I installed the Build on top of an already-used PoTC install.

I've done near enough every side quest now on the original game after I finished it. Looks like it's a new storyline for me then :sail

If you have Win7, don't forget to reinstall to Games or another folder and NOT Program Files. Installing the mod is quite simple. Just follow the instructions.

Back