• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

age of pirates 3?

Dimitry

Landlubber
just wanted to ask if there was or is going to be an age of pirates 3? Great game and i would happily pay whatever.

I think a game called '"Corsairs 4" was in development a few years ago, which was effectively the sequel to AoP2, but it seems to have been cancelled.

However, you might want to keep an eye on our Hearts of Oak project, which is following the same theme, and we're aiming to make it one of the best age of sail games out there. ;)

Oh yes, I forgot about that one. "Pirates' Odyssey: To each his own" or something, very similar to AoP2 but only in Russian for the moment.

If I remember correctly, the English version will be released in this quarter of this year. It sounds like there are locators on all the fore-and-aft sails that will allow them to move with the wind. I know for a fact that similar locators work in CoAS, but I've only seen them used on one vessel.

Back