• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Notice Age of Pirates II: PiratesAhoy! Edition

Pieter Boelen

Navigation Officer
Administrator
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
Latest News:

The site staff has talked with @konradk, @Jan Marten and @ChezJfrey now. All initial concerns have been addressed in private.
They have indicated a willingness to collaborate together and as site staff we have done what we can to facilitate their progress.

What happens now depends fully on what these three programmers choose and are willing to do.
Any internal development will not be made visible in public, of course.
If there is any actual news on progress, I am sure they will share that when it is ready.

This thread is now open for replies once again, though of course there is nothing much to be said other than to wish them the best of luck in their endeavours! :cheers

EDIT: All old and irrelevant posts have now been archived.

Last edited:
This is awesome news! I salute every effort of team work and sharing ideas. I have seen and experienced some of the awesome work that Jan and his friends from DeZeerovers have done with COAS. I also use many patches that ChezJfrey has made. It is nice to hear that people are working together. Akella's games have very little players, and if communities split apart, so will the games. I don't mean to underestimate the developers, but I think that modders have done much more work on this games than the original developers :D

Back