• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

AI Cannons

Luke159

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
In the bellow picture you will see a Xebec with the option to have 8 pounder cannon's although the ship is fitted with 12 pounders, now i have made a few edits to the cannon files in the hope to add new cannons to the game, it seems the AI can use the new cannons but we can't buy them yet. So i need to find out how to add the new cannons to the shipyards, any idea's?

This is a good start on the cannon mod i wanted to do but wasn't sure how to do it, seems i'm learning though.:D

Another picture, this time of the Battleship i bourght which can have 36 pounders but obviously you can't buy's 36 pounders yet, however thats a good sign that the game is letting those calibures be used just need to figure out how to add the cannons, i did some twicking which got the store and ship yard to loose all cannons and goods, messages saying error was where the prices should have been for them, all i had changed was the cannons and total amount of goods available, it seems cannons and goods are listed in store not shipyard which doesn't make sense or maybe i over looked the files. I think the pictures from POTC for the cannons will need to be ported over but that can wait till i have learned how to first make it possible to buy these cannons.

Back