• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Allo Chaps

Mr. Mercer

Sailor
It's been a right long time since my last logon (nearly a year according to my profile). My picture is HORRIBLY outdated and i should have changed it to the US World Cup Bid Emblem (GREAT! I backed ANOTHER failed bid lol) So, since i've been kind of out of it, anyone want to fill me in on the Build Mod status and the status of an AOPCT mod? Only pirate related game I was looking forward to was Armada of the Damned, but that seems to be FINISHED! :p oh well. Looking forward to being back on the forums! Remember, Take what ya can, give NOTHIN' back!

Welcome back, mate; good to see you! :woot

AoP: Caribbean Tales no modding work done for ages. The Supermod still exists and that's the best we've got.
AoP 2: City of Abandoned Ships Combined Modpack version 3.2 has been released recently.
PotC: New Horizons Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 4 was released just under two months ago and I'm trying to release Patch 5 today.

Welcome back, mate; good to see you! :woot

AoP: Caribbean Tales no modding work done for ages. The Supermod still exists and that's the best we've got.
AoP 2: City of Abandoned Ships Combined Modpack version 3.2 has been released recently.
PotC: New Horizons Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 4 was released just under two months ago and I'm trying to release Patch 5 today.

Excellent! :) I downloaded Beta 1 when it came out a few months ago, but the graphics are all messed up on my computer, so it's very choppy and water colory! hahaha Going to get to downloading the patches today sometime. I WISH I could find AOP2 COAS in the States, but it looks like i'm going to have to break down and buy it off Amazon or Ebay. :p

I was going to mention the NWS Online Gaming store in Florida I bought PoTC from since they used to carry CoAS, but it doesn't look like they do anymore. They might be able to special order a copy in for you, though: http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/

Back