• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Already existing fictional ships sugestions.

Luiz

Sailor Apprentice
Here in this thread im making sugestions pearl, dutchman and the empress.

- The Flying Dutchman. This ship obviosly must be heavy, I mean, 32 lbr long cannon, a strong hull and the most important hes speed cant be of 15. I think it would be rather plausible speed of 13 or 14. This ship is already terribly strong at the way it is, none of the others ships can emerge and submerege, even release the kraken.

- The Black Pearl. Ive already posted some threads about it. Because I think it isint strong at it should be. Yes I watched the movie, 2 cannon deck and 8 cannons each one. But the pearl cant even take speightown, and in the movie he easily destroyed port royal fort. I once posted a thread about this, and modders told me that they werent going to put fictional ships. What about the dutchman? He is not imaginary, every ship haves a kraken in the cargo hold... If you cant put more cannons, raise the power of them! And, the ship should also have more hp or he would be destroyed before the fort.

- The empress. Nothing really special in this ship that I know, just that she might have a good, maybe the best rotating speed.
Also, why cursed ships have 100.000 of hp? I mean, the crew is cursed, why the ship gains 100.000 of hp? Maybe for these ships cant be destroyed by battle but theres no way to make an single effect in an single or more ocasions to turn it indestructble? The pearl could have an effect that, if he is boarded or board any ship, he is sunk, because the crew cant die. The dutchman has already cursed effects, emerging and submerging and summoning the kraken.

I hope that I didnt offended you modders, and if I did, I didnt intend to. Thanks for your atention

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOODING...and playing...

Back