• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Alternate Main QuesT?

A

Acid

I'v been reading alot of good ideas for a new main quest but I was thinking as a temporary (or not) addition to the main quest. I think we should be able to meet Jack Sparrow and either he can be a join able allie or someone who gives this quest but either way we should be able to "capture" the black pearl back from him. Once we do that we get something special and he gos about his merry business. (Something like that cause i feel bad destroying it haha.) :p

<!--quoteo(post=188702:date=Apr 9 2007, 05:03 PM:name=Acid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Apr 9 2007, 05:03 PM) [snapback]188702[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'v been reading alot of good ideas for a new main quest but I was thinking as a temporary (or not) addition to the main quest. I think we should be able to meet Jack Sparrow and either he can be a join able allie or someone who gives this quest but either way we should be able to "capture" the black pearl back from him. Once we do that we get something special and he gos about his merry business. (Something like that cause i feel bad destroying it haha.) :p<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

But if I understand you correctly (you want to capture Black Pearl) - you can get this ship even with current main quest - you only take her from Barbossa, not cpt. Sparrow. Is it so important who are you fighting with? Besides, Barbossa is definitely "black character" while cpt. Jack Sparrow is rather more positive...

pirate_kk

Back