• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Always taken as an enemy

BoneCrushR

Landlubber
So I was Playing AoP2 with GoF after like idk... maybe 12 years or so, so as I was goin thru the prologue with Peter Blood I was already aqt the end where I took the spanish ship and I'm heading to Martinique... under normal circumstances you should be able to instantly go to port and land since there is an english flag on the ship. But I always get "recognized as an enemy" put on pirate flags and the fort shoot immediately and don't know y. Any ideas? I don't know if difficulty has anything to do with it, I'm playing on Commodore difficulty.

So I was Playing AoP2 with GoF after like idk... maybe 12 years or so, so as I was goin thru the prologue with Peter Blood I was already aqt the end where I took the spanish ship and I'm heading to Martinique... under normal circumstances you should be able to instantly go to port and land since there is an english flag on the ship. But I always get "recognized as an enemy" put on pirate flags and the fort shoot immediately and don't know y. Any ideas? I don't know if difficulty has anything to do with it, I'm playing on Commodore difficulty.
I figure Martinique is a french settlement as it's a french island.
maybe is why the fort fire at you... :)

Back