• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

An ambitious project

sorry, and thanks for that, i wasn't sure where to put my post ^^;

ive been away from them for atleast a month or so capturing french sol royal in missions at conception, i still cant find those 3 captains, the npc in antigua and the cursed caravel im sailing from barbados to conception a few times in days and even nights, hope changing the 2 ships i can get in the game to a spanish fast galleon didnt effect them

If you are following the walkthrough that was on the wiki - it is now incomplete as Bartolomeu has released more of the story in Beta 1 patch 1.

There are now 2 more questbook headers: ( i don't know in which order they happen ) :mm
The Hunter
The battle of Aguadilla :ixi

so the end of the walkthrough has probably changed ( I have not managed to play that far yet so I don't know what happens ) :nk

In the previous versions the cursed Carvel should appear whenever you arrive at Concepcion - the Npc was standing just outside the jungle gate at St Johns Antigua. and the 3 Captains used to be where the walkthrough says - but as I said all this may have changed :shrug

[In the previous versions the cursed Carvel should appear whenever you arrive at Concepcion - the Npc was standing just outside the jungle gate at St Johns Antigua. and the 3 Captains used to be where the walkthrough says - but as I said all this may have changed :shrug

I have just had a look at the Quest_reaction.c file - and everyone appears to be where they were in the previous version.

After finishing the Silver train quest you appear to have to talk to someone called " Serafino Masarenhas" in Speightstown port, in order to start The Hunter.

i see, though i didnt find those captains in the area they should be, though i restarted my game again anyway and reset my quest reaction ship rewards back to there original and see what happens

oh and thanks for telling me about the new quest :)

oh btw the idol should disappear from my inventory right when i get it? right? or rather when i toss it at saint pierre if i remember correctly it didn't O_O

Oh no.... I think the same thing might have happened that happened in the Jack Sparrow storyline.

WHY IS CODE THAT WAS WORKING IN NORMAL BETA NOT WORKING IN THE PATCH :modding

When I'll eventually have time, I'll do a patch WinMerge. No idea when that might be though.

i think i remember having this bug before, and remember finding out how it happen, it seems my level is too high for them for some reason, i was already pass lv60 when i finish the statue quest and silver train, im gonna try another new game this time ill make sure to balance my level and see what happens.

as for the new quest Campos dialog file in the english folder seems to be missing, so now im stuck at the hunter quest ^^

also i found a pirate's cave do i own that cave? is there a place there i can put all my gold and jewels/treasure?(i collect them and dont sell them) my ships chest is overloading and it causing some loading problems(takes 2 min to load)

as for the new quest Campos dialog file in the english folder seems to be missing, so now im stuck at the hunter quest ^^
You don't have the dialogue file of Campos ?? :?
How is it possible ?

These next days, I won't have time to check this bug or another one, by the way.. Can Pieter, Captain Maggee or anyone else check if they have the same problem, please...

Pieter doesnt have his files unfortunatly and I am up to my ears in uni work, if I get a chance to Ill try and take a look :yes

Indeed; at the moment, I have no access to my game properly just yet...

the C file of arturo campos is in the dialog folder but the H file of arturo campos isnt in the english folder :(

if anyone has the H file can u send me a link to dl it or mail it to me pls :)

You don't have the dialogue file of Campos ?? :?
How is it possible ?

These next days, I won't have time to check this bug or another one, by the way.. Can Pieter, Captain Maggee or anyone else check if they have the same problem, please...

Just checked my game. It is the same

I have an Arturo Campos_dialog.C file

BUT NO Arturo Campos_dialog.H file

:?

cool thanks!, but ones i get the file i dont need to start a new game right? i can just apply it and start at the beginning of the quest?

thanks for the file, now i manage to kill him, but now i cant find Leonardo Corrales in san juan ive enter all hours already except the House of Mateus Santos (in which i cant enter) and still havent found him

nvm, ive miss one location found him using the console lol

edit

now im stuck at the puerto la cruz townshall after the movie, my character wont move or do anything :(

the governor isnt there also, i should have added this to my post sorry, already half asleep when i posted it ^^;

Back