• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

And my axe! Erm, pen? No, um, word processor.

Plisken

SCUMM™ Bag
I'm a fledgling author, and while I have published approximately nothing professionally and most of my time of late has been dedicated to roleplaying online, I do have a few samples of standalone creative writing, albeit extremely old. Even so, if there is any writing to be done -- whether it be in-game or out-of-game -- I'm more than happy to lend my mind and time to the project. Most of my familiarity with pirate media lies in video games and film (and more than just POTC), but I am in the process of doing extensive research for a book I'm planning to write, and that includes a waist-high stack of books that I now own, including the work of "Captain Charles Johnson" and Horace Beck, among many others.

In short, I suppose you can put me down for quest writing, although I will happily lend my word processor wherever it's needed, including the game manual, an official walkthrough or hint guide, dialog, game summaries in promotional materials -- anything.

EDIT: I nearly forgot! I have a headset and mic with good quality. I suppose voice acting wouldn't be impossible, although I don't think I could carry a game by myself. I'm a passable impersonator, and I like to think I've got an ear for accents.

Back