• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Another Ascold question

bobboberts

Landlubber
I found the mummy's powder by asking 5 times every outdoor merchant I came across and delivered the powder to Ascold. He now wants me to find 3 items. I clicked on his character to get information on where these 3 items could be but he just says something like; 'did you find them yet?" I assume you ask every merchant again like the mummy powder? Another stupidly designed mission by seaward I see, ask every NPC in the entire game, its like looking for a needle in a haystack, somebody's idea of fun? Can someone atleast give me a hint on where to look for the 3 items?

P.S. is there some way to transfer cargo from one ship to another faster than one item at a time? Transfering 600 units of rum takes like 5 minutes or something.

P.S.S. Whats candles used for?

Thanks.

shift+ ----> sells/transfers everything at once and shift + <---- buys/transfers everything,i use it often as i can and works long as the item is highlighted,works anywhere that you buy/transfer things ;)

I have about 30 candles now, I guess I don't need so many.

Page 25... left arrow key one unit at a time, right arrow key 10 units, shift all units.

I keep going over the manual and still seemed to have missed that.

You don't need any, throw them away (you'll lose them anyway when you go to the COAS).

Back