• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Another Ascold's Quest problem

Chello Alex

Landlubber
hello everyone,
I have a problem with the spanish list quest. I boarded the 2 man-o-war's and looked in every corner of captain cabins but I can't find any list.(GOF 2). Boarded 10 times, but no luck. It's a bug or I am too stupid to do it?

The list is RANDOMLY placed in captain's cupboard on one of all 10 MOWs. You said that you've boarded 2, there are 8 left.
BTW, good tactics for that is to run away when you're weak, then return and reapeat that.

Last edited:
thx for reply
i searched the forum and i found that in gof there are only 2 ships. the question is that if there are lesser ships , the chance finding the list decreases or no longer any? i think it's somehow a bug but i don't know how to fix it. sorry for my english

Yes search the forum again and find the solution for 2 ships You need to change a file 10 ships of that size is just ridicilous

i found that thread but the link with the detailed solution doesn't work. i saw that i have to change some lines but in which file?

File quest_reaction inQuest folder. I really do hope this is correct because I`m doing the Ascold myself right now And do think 2 MoW are enough

Back