• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Another idea for modding

SWAMPBOOTS

Landlubber
I was just thinking, when we strike all sails and prepare to stop, it would be really cool to have anchors actually drop into the water and actually hold the ships in place. This idea of leaving a ship in port without it being anchored or tied up is a little crazy!

Let me know what you guys think xD::

LOVE the idea, but I wonder how difficult that would be to create. I am unsure we can make new animations for the models as there is a tool but I am told that it unfortunately does not work... xD:

Thanks for the quick answer capt cat, There is no doubt that it would be harder than hell to pull that off, but me thought it was worth putting out there just in case some mates might have had the same interest, or even knew of a way to pull it off! :yes

Well by the way :d: Where is Nathankell :shock: ,Maybe his ship sunk at battle with other pirates or hiding because the Royal Navy is lookong for him(its th PA i mean) :yes

Man this idea is great!

Now we only need a steering wheel a Crays nest and a flag at the back of the ships we'll be done!

The ships could be improved a lot but it's sad that it seems to be quite hard to do that. :rolleyes:

The PotC Modding Team (PMT) is a TEAM EFFORT - a lot of modders together working on different aspects of the game and making the whole a much better game - Nathan is one of the coding experts, but there are others - I help in my own little way, Grumblepunk helps in his way - together our collected knowledge is POWERFUL. The new build is excellent - and I think you all will be ASTOUNDED by the Expansion package... What everyone has done together is simply incredible...

Can't wait for you all to see it! :rolleyes: xD:

Hey Pussy CAT xD: can you tell us the date when it is released cause we cant wait :rolleyes:

I don't really know, Vassal. The build is coming soon, the expansion package sometime later... Hopefully the new stuff in the build will keep you all occupied until the expansion package is released. :cheers :d:

So your saying that the first coming out is the build :d: before the expansion package :cheers ,by the way what is this expansion package ment is this the 30 islands that originaly came from seadogs? :d:

Aye thy'd be incorporat'n islands frem seaogs that has a mod fer more islands,mostly pirate islands,they'd be includ'n a Pirates Ahoy Island as well, :cheers

aye, mate,new characters new islands,new ships,new quests in de expansion pack, fer de build we'd be hav'n tew wait an find out :cheers

The PotC Modding Team (PMT)

HARHAR!!! ye's makes dem sound like a secret service, secret police types o peoples!!! harhar!!! OH NO!!! THE PMT IS COMING!! HIDE!!! PULL UP THOSE FLOORBOARDS AND ENTER DE HIDEOUT!!!!! xD:

Back