• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Another Question

Cap'n Cornish

Landlubber
Sorry if it appears Im hoggin the Forum im on fire at the mo trying to learn to make a decent mod!

I've upped the amount of skills you can get from 10 to 30 in a file in the characters folder, but it wont let me put it up in game past 10 how do i edit this function. As i want to be able to gain more skills so that my new items can be used for longer and they dont become obselete so quickly!

regards,

Captain Cornish

I've managed to get it working now but the only problem is once you move the skill amount above 10 it no longer shows up how much skill you have! any one have any ideas?

hey,

i think someone had a look at doing this once, and found that increasing the maximum skill level doesn't increase the skill you can attain, but makes it slower to get there (instead of dividing up into 10 skill levels you're dividing up into 30).

thats fine its just so that these extra items im using dont get used up any to quick! Have you any idea what happened to numbers once i managed to get it to work!

Back