• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Antigua Island Missing Seabed

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
I have just got these errors in the system log - when I sail to Antigua

Code:
Island: island Antigua has no sea bed, check me!
Can't load texture resource\textures\KHAEL.TGA.tx

:read

Attachments

• system.log
    33.1 KB · Views: 84
  • -=Player=- Antigua.7z
    524.4 KB · Views: 69
Extract attached to RESOURCE\MODELS\Islands\Antigua to fix. There was a locator missing.
Strange though; I seem to remember we had this problem before, but @Armada fixed it ages ago! :shock

Also, what is the "Antigua_refl.gm" file for? It references a texture in the Textures folder that is actually the worldmap Antigua texture from the geometry folder.
Doesn't make so much sense....?

Attachments

• Antigua.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
Can't remember when this was fixed before, but it's certainly strange that it went missing again.

Also, what is the "Antigua_refl.gm" file for? It references a texture in the Textures folder that is actually the worldmap Antigua texture from the geometry folder.
Doesn't make so much sense....?
I think this is a low-poly version of the island. Not 100% sure what it's for, but reflections in the water might be one thing (hence "_refl").
It could also be shown in place of the island at long distances, as a lower LOD.

Back