• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Anvil of SuperDurnius

superdurnius

Corsair
Coordinator
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
Just remembered this

I represent you Proud of Anvil (Real WIP)... Now I'm able to improve my debut here, and show my real imagination...
[attachment=3476:proudOfAnvil_WIP1.jpg]

Guess what.. I have completed it... for now...
itemsproudofanvildetail.jpg
itemsproudofanvil.jpg

Here is image of Before-After
itemsproudofanvilrework.jpg

wow...

that thing is really deadly, it makes disarming your enemy very easy, just let their sword slide in those bars above the handle, wave your sword and its done

I don't know why we never included your original weapon reskins; do you still have them?
We're thinking of making the available weapons change with each period, so then having more wouldn't hurt. :cheeky

wow...

that thing is really deadly, it makes disarming your enemy very easy, just let their sword slide in those bars above the handle, wave your sword and its done
I guess so. Now old description makes more sense:
Proud of Anvil — who said that blacksmithing isn’t art? If blacksmith makes something like this from piece of iron, he can say that he is true master!!!

I don't know why we never included your original weapon reskins; do you still have them?
We're thinking of making the available weapons change with each period, so then having more wouldn't hurt. :cheeky
Old Files are on FTP... But I'm remaking almost all of them so I suggest you to wait a little... Until I re-release SD's recolors... But I guess my weapons will be to unique... Probably they will give more use for quest creators...

We REALLY need to get the 'unique' code working properly; it isn't working at the moment at all.
Have you got any news on the locations you still had in the works?
And those new weapons you extracted from exsting models, like shovels and such, looked brilliant too.
We could really put those to good use. :yes

We do need the unique code to work... It is getting quite annoying finding weapons on corpses that are supposed to never be seen anywhere but with you getting them from a quest :modding

I havn't seen them in stores so it is SOMETHING to do with bandits and such that does it :( (I think)

wasnt there some kind of code in the stock game that prevented you from getting swords like the windmill slayer? (these swords could only be found in the dungeons)

We REALLY need to get the 'unique' code working properly; it isn't working at the moment at all.
Yes... we need to improve inventory... Inventory limitations, better groupings... And afcourse uniqueness...
Have you got any news on the locations you still had in the works?
Flat Islands: Very early WIP... very, very early WIP...
Swamp: Almost End of the WIP... I need to place textures correctly on land... I'm not so skilled in modeling yet...
Swamp_Town: Only concept stage... Swamp it-self is not finished yet...
Cave_Ship_Inside: WIP... Ehm... I guess ~50% wip...
And those new weapons you extracted from exsting models, like shovels and such, looked brilliant too.
We could really put those to good use. :yes
Say thanks for TTT for figuring most statistics and names with descriptions... Now waiting for Morgans Terror LAST description for pistol... And you'll get everything... Models, Textures, Interfaces, Descriptions...

We do need the unique code to work... It is getting quite annoying finding weapons on corpses that are supposed to never be seen anywhere but with you getting them from a quest :modding

I havn't seen them in stores so it is SOMETHING to do with bandits and such that does it :( (I think)
Yes... Agree... And some "unique" weapons is not really balanced in view of price or level... So finding them in early is ... ehm... you've got the point, right?

Yes... we need to improve inventory... Inventory limitations, better groupings... And afcourse uniqueness...
Yep; we'll need PROPER unique items and categorized items so weapons will be used where they should be. That'll be quite a project to get that done. :(

Flat Islands: Very early WIP... very, very early WIP...
Swamp: Almost End of the WIP... I need to place textures correctly on land... I'm not so skilled in modeling yet...
Swamp_Town: Only concept stage... Swamp it-self is not finished yet...
Cave_Ship_Inside: WIP... Ehm... I guess ~50% wip...
Sounds good; looking forward to the swamp, especially.
What happened to the desert Black Pearl location?

Say thanks for TTT for figuring most statistics and names with descriptions... Now waiting for Morgans Terror LAST description for pistol... And you'll get everything... Models, Textures, Interfaces, Descriptions...
Great; I'll be looking forward. Once that's done, it'll greaty increase the need of making a more advanced items system. Beats me who will be able to do that though. :facepalm

Yes... Agree... And some "unique" weapons is not really balanced in view of price or level... So finding them in early is ... ehm... you've got the point, right?
Balancing is hard... :?

What happened to the desert Black Pearl location?
Whoops forgot about that:
Desert_Black_Pearl or Deck_Black_Pearl_Add_Desert: Pending... Waiting for release of Black Pearls Deck by... Ehm.. who? ... Forgot...

About the inventory... I'll make little concept of what I'd like inventory to be... But that will only be direction for that, who'll decide to mess-up with Items...

ZarethPL was working on the Black Pearl deck, if I recall.
Do you think you could release the desert _add.gm file? We could make a temporary location.
I'd like to have as much temporary stuff in place as possible,
just in case the better versions take a looong time to be completed still... :?

With Pirate_KK being too busy for doing any modding work lately,
I can't quite see much interface work being done any time soon.

Back