• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Anvil of SuperDurnius

This was called 'Majestic Sword'... Now he's called 'His Majesty'...
hismajestyrevork.jpg

hismajestywip1.jpg

Just a thought about this last sword, maybe it could be given to Horatio Hornblower when promoted during the main quest. :rolleyes:

C.S. Forester. ;)
Seriously though, Short Jack Gold is working on that storyline.
And I must say, the idea sounds pretty good.
Horatio does get presented with some blades during his carreer.
He even ends up selling one just to raise the money to supply his ship at some point. :shock

This is little remake of one of the gunblades from AoP:DMC. Just saw that guard and couldn't to leave it alone ... I called it Crude Dog

itemscrudedog.jpg

:sail Any comments?

Edit: Damn, I don't want to be the one, that gets into face from that guard... :slap

"gunblades" remides me a bit Final Fantasy 8 :) ,but the blade it self look great (ehh sharp)

SCARY, MAN! :shock
NO idea where we could use it in the game, but it DOES look good.
In a weird kind of way. :razz

Thanks... I just tested those gunblades ingame.

All I can say, if they're used as default gun, they look as peace of sh*t. You running with 2 blades, while fighting with one, and with another shooting...

Tho, those gun-blades have nice blades, while pistol-parts are the same models, as default AoP. So I desided better to port those gun-blades as separate blades, not as guns...

if u wanted to use both of them as mele weapons ud first need some dual wied/fight animations

"gunblades" remides me a bit Final Fantasy 8 :) ,but the blade it self look great (ehh sharp)

Believe it or not, Swords with built in guns ARE correct for the period. They were admittedly very rare and just as likely to kill the shooter as his target, but the did really exist.

I'll see if I can dig up some images of these odd hybrid weapons for you. I know they are out there.

Cap'n Drow

Hello there... Just noting... At my free time, as much as I'll have it, I'll work further on this... If someone have any ideas, feal free to post them...

Back