• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

any of you guys play tf2

final fantasy 2,series of turn based rpg games,there's like 13 or 14 of them
now.i like the name of the series but i'm not a fan of turn based combat,was my least favorite part of pirates! but it is a very popular thing with most console rpg'ers

Ummm.. no. I don't have Team Fortress 2 but I do have played Team Fortress 1.. sadly I can't remember my old steam password. :urgh Which means I can't play my retail Half Life 1 with it's expansions. DOH! :modding

I have 8 Steam accounts. :cheeky Why, I'm not sure. xD:

@T'Flok: If you remember your password and username eventually, you can download yourself free copies of Portal and Alien Swarm right now. :yes

xD: I'm actually not sure if most of them even work anymore. :no I haven't logged in to any but my main one in 3+ years, so the others are probably dead by now.

probably not, most games are one copy per account
also, if you get banned, you dont get banned from steams as that would be illegal since you have your games in there, but you get banned from a server in the game. for example if you get banned in tf2 youll get banned from say TF2 server no1, but you can still go on the other servers. this happens because if a moderator doesnt like you, he can ban you for no reason. You COULD get banned from all the servers, but you could just make your own server or play in single player mode

There's a copy of Half Life registered to one of them, but I think the others have no games for them. xD: I'll have to see about deleting them. :yes

Back