• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Anybody heard of the NWS Online Gaming Store?

Stallion

Sea Dog
Public Relations
http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

Do they look legit? I know they sell on Ebay and have a good rating on there, but I was wondering if anyone on here has ever bought from them before? As of posting this, they've got nine new, unopened DVD case editions of POTC for $24.99US apiece.

I have never dealt with them, but that is a pretty good price if it's a mint copy.

rupert, check out how much a mint copy of Sea Dogs is going for! :facepalm

I'm still looking for a new copy of Knights of Honour .Only one I could find was $68 + 10 for shipping . It was a good game ,but not THAT good :woot .My copy has a crack in the disk and it won't work :urgh

I'm still looking for a new copy of Knights of Honour .Only one I could find was $68 + 10 for shipping . It was a good game ,but not THAT good :woot .My copy has a crack in the disk and it won't work :urgh
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00081UR7C/ref=sr_1_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1255496500&sr=1-1
21.20 + 4 shipping

Hey thanks Rupert . I swear the last time I looked they only had one copy :shrug .Now they have thirteen

Copies of the original PotC game? That's good. :cheeky
So they're selling for a LOT of money? Why would people still want an old 2003 game? Especially for so much money?
Oh wait... that's why... :razz

I ordered myself a copy from them today, so I'll let everybody know how it is once I get me hands on it. :yes If you get it off Ebay, NWS has it listed for a measly 20 bucks US. :onya

Imo Amazon or ebay is still the way to go to get replacements. I already broke 2 disks - one replacement was from the local video rental shop - the other one from ebay - both for 5 euros.

Well, the copy from NWS arrived today, and I just installed it now. Haven't gotten the Build downloads for it yet, but on a whim, I thought I'd try starting it sans-disc. Low and behold, it ran! I thought it had SecuROM on it, or something?

Anyways, I'll put the other stuff on tomorrow and let everyone know if it works or not. :)

NWS is legit and is a highly respected creator of realism mods for various historical naval warfare simulators.

I'm a longtime fan of Harpoon, Fleet Command and now just picked up Fighting Steel which makes me remember trying to make sense of Gary Grigsby's Pacific War at the ripe 'ol age of.... 8. NWS makes those games so much better (Well with the exception of PacWar, which was improved upon by MatrixGames, makers of Steel Panthers: World at War).

Back