• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

AoP CoAS Likes and Dislikes

Ben Coats

Freebooter
i tried to find a thread to see if this had been done before and didnt. what are your likes/dislikes about AoP CoAS? here are just a few of mine.
1. the class 3, 2,1 cabins with one chest, on several of the heavy 3rd class is that 2/1 cabins with the little desk as a chest. while on the more popular 5,4,3rd classes are the cabins with 3 chests. (screenshot) i like this cabin cuz i put my meds/bullets in one chest, books/maps/totems in the 2nd and then when i get trinkets like the idols, spyglasses, jewels, ect. i put them in the last one, till i can make port and sell them.
start2013-01-1118-18-26-29_zps57295395.png

2. some ships can knock my sails off with non-chain shot, @ longer range with only 3 to 5 shots where it takes me 10 shots.

3. would love to see the French Frigate "Acheron" from Master and Commander Far Side of the World as a ship you can capture/sail or buy in ports along with more historic ships of the period.

4. more places to visit in the towns, instead of some of the buildings having locked doors. like the blacksmith shop in POTC CotBP where will turner and jack meet for the 1st time.

5. @ the shipyard if you could place an order for a special ship to be built which take over period of time to do (just brainstorming here).

6. sea life like whales, dolphins, (better)sharks, when you're sailing in open sea mode.

7. jungle life, like birds, and other animals as you go thru the jungle.

8. more things in the caves would also be interesting, pit falls, spike traps, things like that

cant think of anything else right now.....but

Back