• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

AoP: Historical Immersion Mod v5.0 (Standalone) Bug

OMensageiro

Landlubber
When I start the game I don't get the first half of the map, nor at level 8 do I get the other, would anyone know what the problem is?
I'm translating the game and the mod into my language, but I'm being careful with the lines of code, and I tested it with an unmodified version of the mod and the problem persists, so I don't think I made any mistake.

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (1).png
    Captura de Tela (1).png
    3.4 MB · Views: 51
  • Captura de Tela (2).png
    Captura de Tela (2).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
I'm not aware of (m)any played of Caribbean Tales anymore.
But you could try asking at the Discord:

Maybe the problem is due to the special characters in Portuguese, I have had a similar problem when translating TEHO into Spanish.

I haven't touched that game, see if you have the file 'fonts_rus.ini'.

Maybe the problem is due to the special characters in Portuguese, I have had a similar problem when translating TEHO into Spanish.

I haven't touched that game, see if you have the file 'fonts_rus.ini'.
Yes, I have the 'fonts_rus.ini' file, but I don't know if it's because of my language since I didn't touch that file, and the mod has this problem even though I downloaded the original files of the mod.
I think whoever developed the mod may have missed the item's directory, the missing map in this case.
By the way, I'm doing the translation in a very amateur way, although I have this fonts_rus.ini file, I don't know exactly what to do with it.

Yes, I have the 'fonts_rus.ini' file, but I don't know if it's because of my language since I didn't touch that file, and the mod has this problem even though I downloaded the original files of the mod.
I think whoever developed the mod may have missed the item's directory, the missing map in this case.
By the way, I'm doing the translation in a very amateur way, although I have this fonts_rus.ini file, I don't know exactly what to do with it.
The translation I made was also amateur, some special Portuguese characters are not recognized by the game.

I can give you my file so you can try it, although it is from a more modern game, it may work for you as it is modified for Spanish.

There you have the file, save a backup copy of the previous file.

To compare files and debug possible errors I use 'Winmerge'.

Attachments

• fonts_rus.ini
    54.7 KB · Views: 59
The translation I made was also amateur, some special Portuguese characters are not recognized by the game.

I can give you my file so you can try it, although it is from a more modern game, it may work for you as it is modified for Spanish.
I downloaded and replaced the fonts_rus.ini file that you made available, but there was no difference, the map still does not appear, I did a test with an old version of the mod and this also happened and I did not see anyone comment, I checked the mod page if there was a change in the form of progressing in the story of the game, but I did not find anything about.

I downloaded and replaced the fonts_rus.ini file that you made available, but there was no difference, the map still does not appear, I did a test with an old version of the mod and this also happened and I did not see anyone comment, I checked the mod page if there was a change in the form of progressing in the story of the game, but I did not find anything about.
The only thing you can do is to compare your files with the original version using Winmerge in case there are any changes in the codes.

The only thing you can do is to compare your files with the original version using Winmerge in case there are any changes in the codes.
I compared the files of the mod with the original game, and said that they are identical, but your file is different, I copied the files that yours has and mine is missing, to see if there is any result, but it did not, but I noticed that in your file there are characters that the mod does not read, after copying and saving the characters disappear and "?" appears in place.

Back