• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

AoP's Brig_RN

Hoboseadog

Sailor Apprentice
Hearts of Oak Donator
Hi all !!

2 Kindly requests

_ It's possible to get the AoP's Brig_RN working in AoP and how to do it?

_ Many many time ago Keith told me how to get undammaged sails, but doesn't work. Anyone
knows it?

Thanks very much 4 ur cooperation

Wrong forum, try that below that one.

AOP Brig RN in AoP should be quite easy to install - unzip file into the game's main directory of proper version, start new game and that's all, I think.

pirate_kk

<!--quoteo(post=208470:date=Jul 21 2007, 06:55 PM:name=pirate_kk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pirate_kk @ Jul 21 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]208470[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Wrong forum, try that below that one.

AOP Brig RN in AoP should be quite easy to install - unzip file into the game's main directory of proper version, start new game and that's all, I think.

pirate_kk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Beg ur pardon i made a mistake

I'm trying to say how to transfer the Brig_RN from AoP to PotC and to get undammaged sails in Potc game as well

"_ It's possible to get the AoP's Brig_RN working in PotC and how to do it?"

"_ Many many time ago Keith told me how to get undammaged sails in PotC, but doesn't work. Anyone
knows it?"

Sorry

Back