• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Applying for Terrain Sculptor

Chas

HoO Team Member
3D Artist
QA Tester
Provisional
Hello I am Chas.

I am a musician.
But enough of something you might have already known. Still trying to get hold of the Music Coordinator.

What I am applying for
• Terrain Sculpting
- [Terrain Sculptor] - Members able to generate vast, realistic landscapes for the game.

Now on to the subject at hand.
I have skills in making
terrain. And I really want to help out with the terrain.
If you need more information please tell me so I can supply it with you. At the present moment I am writing this at 12:13 a.m. so a bit tired.

On a Side Note
I am trying to learn CryEngine 3,5,7 although I might not be knowledgeable, I learn fast. I really want to help the game because I want to play it when it is done :D!

From Chas

Hi Chas, I've added you to the Provisional group. You'll get the Terrain Sculptor banner once you've completed a few tasks in that area. :)

I noticed Wedori has already given you some pointers in another thread. The others to speak to about this would be Captain Murphy and JohnV.

Thank you very much I will try my best to put out the best I can do.

I will start tomorrow because my home internet has gone down and I am using my phone.

Back