• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Archipelago Map

UnwantedNewborn

Landlubber
Hello to all of you guys/gals!
So I started a new "Free Play" game on the New Horizons mod. All good except that I don't seem to find the archipelago map.I automatically had it in the Nathaniel Hawk storyline but I can't seem to find it in Free Play. Is there a specific location that I can get it, or is it not obtainable at all? Thanks in advance to anyone that responds. :cheers

The archipelago map should be given to you in all storylines. Which version of the mod do you have?

Thanks for the responses. I have build 14. Is there a way that I could maybe add it through code editing or something like that? :shrug
edit: I started a new Free Play game just so see if I get the map.Turns out I do...so there's probably something wrong with the other save. Thing is I played quite a lot on that one and I don't want to start over (again). The map would be really useful though.
edit2: I accidentally deleted my save.:modding Guess I can now start over WITH a map...

Last edited:
I have build 14.
Just to be clear, there are many different versions of Build 14; the most recent version can be found here:
Mod Release - Build 14 Beta 4.1 WIP [Last Update: 25 May 2018][Beta 28 May 2018]
You can find the version you're running with its number and date in the game's main menu.
Alternatively, the compile.log file in your main game folder will contain the exact version too.

Is there a way that I could maybe add it through code editing or something like that? :shrug
While it is apparently a bit too late for this answer, what you ask is indeed very possible.
It requires only the following line of code:
Code:
GiveItem2Character(Pchar, "map");
Easiest is to execute that through the console, as explained in tip #4 explained here:
Tutorial - Modding Tips & Tricks

I have build 14.
Just to be clear, there are many different versions of Build 14; the most recent version can be found here:
Mod Release - Build 14 Beta 4.1 WIP [Last Update: 25 May 2018][Beta 28 May 2018]
You can find the version you're running with its number and date in the game's main menu.
Alternatively, the compile.log file in your main game folder will contain the exact version too.

Is there a way that I could maybe add it through code editing or something like that? :shrug
While it is apparently a bit too late for this answer, what you ask is indeed very possible.
Code:
Easiest is to execute that through the console, as explained in tip #4 explained here:

Code:

Oh sweet,thank you for your help! :cheers

Back