• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ardent Storyline - Mysterious Plants side quest - Game crashes on Depart To Columbia for Apothecary

You should probably also move this line:
Code:
Locations[FindLocation("Cartagena_port")].vcskip = true;
... from "Depart To Columbia Fade" up to "Depart To Columbia for Apothecary" to prevent random walkers from appearing in Cartagena Port in the next scene. And in case "Return to Greenford for Apothecary", add:
Code:
DeleteAttribute(&Locations[FindLocation("Cartagena_port")],"vcskip");
... so that they can appear again after the quest has finished with Cartagena.

'LAi_Fade("Sail To Cartagena for Apothecary", "")' is presumably meant to fade the screen to make a nice transition. But doesn't 'DoQuestReloadToLocation("Cartagena_port","reload","reload1","_");' do that anyway?
Updated file attached - now works as previously noted.
@Hammie might want to include in the next update.

Attachments

• quests_side.c
    754.4 KB · Views: 19
Hail ho !
If have a strange bug doing 'Apothecary Quest' ;

First i gone to the apothecary, agreed to give money to priest for him.
Then done 'Church Protection' finished this quest by deliver strange book to the priest.
Then gone to the apothecary to continue quest.
> Agreed to search strange herbs
> Crew member comes and alert that indians watching ship and exit after reporting.
> Talked with to continue the search then exit.
> Indian attack crew member - killed the indian - crew member talked to you then leaved.

At that point all citizens in this section of Bridgetown are stuck and speechless. They do not react when talk to.
This not happening in the other part of the town or into the building.

I can although do all the quest and complete it, but the people in this section of Bridgetown stay stuck and speechless.

I play Beyond New Horizons v. 15 b2.
Is someone ever facing the same strange bug ?!

Back