• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

ARRGHH! SACK THE CITY!!!

CaptJackSparrow

PSYCHEDELIC PYRATE
HEY MATES!!! HOW YE BE!!! i want to sack many cities, cuz im CaptJack!!! but the only thing i don't like is the fact that whatever nation owned the city before i sacked it, gets it back after a bit!!! that is very unrealistic!! arghh!!!! could someone modify this, maybe make a mod of some sort where whatever nationality i sail under gets the city that i sacked

-->FIRST!!!!<--i think that first it should happen like this, if you are enrolled into anyones military, and you sack a city, the city should then go under whatever flag you go under. if you are enrolled into a couple of countries militaries at once, then you should have a choice of who you want to control town. if you are pirate, then the city will be taken by pirates, and maybe there should be A LOT more chaos than ever before, make the city chaotic like Quebredas Costillas. AND, when the city is taken over by, lets say, the spanish. there should be some way to be able to have spanish soldiers posted at gates instead of whoever USED to be there. anyone willing to make this? or is this going to be in the new build? if not, we should make it!!!

!!!Read this too before posting!!!
before jumping to conclusions, lets also say this...lets say im not enrolled into anyones military, im just a privateer, everyone is neutral or wary or hostile to me, other than me being lieutenant, or so forth. if i sack a city THEN, then the city should be under a neutral white, or red, or whatever flag, and having civilians posted at the door!!!

Aye CApn Jack yew got a point mate,problem being is at a couple ol salty Seadogs like ourselves,wouldn't take tew much effert ta plunder five Islands,fer me what i'd dew after that,sit on me arse 'n a rock'n chair.Its also has been said it would break de gameplay on each Island xD:

arrgh, ill agree with you on that one...maybe there should be more islands then lol...but as i hear, there is going to be afew new ones on the island build, so maybe thatll satisfy me wantings xD:

island build... when and where can i be getting me greasy little finger on dat one? sound really great... any news on the new build? is it done or is it soon done?

Build 11.0 be jest aroun' de corner,week er so,Expansion pack wid new islands 'n stuff tew come after sometime :p:

Yahoooo,Catalina yew gett'n ol Skull all excited,more loot'n plunder'n is jest aroun' de corner :no :p: :p:

Hey,how come youse got more stripes on yer flag den mine,I'm gonna 'ave to break out me sewing kit an sew some more stripes on me flag an' charge it tew Keith ;) :cheers

Yahoooo,Catalina yew gett'n ol Skull all excited,more loot'n plunder'n is jest aroun' de corner    

arghh, u may be just excited skull, but for me, me Jolly Roger is risin above the mast on this one ;) :cheers im THAT excited!!! har har, im playin, its not like that, but sure is makin me impatient waiting for it lol

Har! if you'd be a tavernkeeper,I'd be hav'n 2 kegs of yer best rum an I'd be spend'n de night,an I be tew cheap tew pay ye 5 gold,so I'b be sleep'n on yer floor or pass'n out,which ever comes first :cheers xD:

arr, well if i was tavernkeeper, id give ya rum for free mate!!!! ud just have to mop my floors and clean the toilets whenever you "pray to the porcelien god" har har!!!!

har har! no wonder the tavern is so slippery!!!! xD: noone cleans up the grog!!! ha! the grog is made from the recipe from Monkey Island, so that means... :cheers WERE GONNA FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR! RUN!! xD:

LOL, careful where ya smoke, gents! xD: xD:

BTW, Skull, more stripes doesn't mean higher rank - you actually still have a better rank than 4 stripes on your rank sleeve.

Aye Catalina,sometimes I'd be blinded by 'at snakebite I'd be drink'n an be 'ard tew see proper wid me eyes after tew er three or 8 of em. xD:: xD:

:? Psst! Skull! C'mere... :?

:? <span style='`font-size`:14pt;`line-height`:100%'>Skull, Skull, Skull... :no How many times have I told you that you should come and ask me for the "GOOD STUFF" - I have a stash of it... </span> :?

:yes <span style='`font-size`:25pt;`line-height`:100%'> HEY WHAT ARE YOU PIRATES DOING LISTENING TO THIS PRIVATE CONVERSATION??? </span> :d:

:? <span style='`font-size`:14pt;`line-height`:100%'> ...I have a private stash of it over in the secret alcove in my storage warehouse... Got that, Skull??? </span> :d: :? :cheeky

:cheers
<ahem> More rum here, please! :shock: :p:

Back