• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ascold quest - Azzy

jmaverick

Sailor
Is there a way of terminating the contract with Azzy? If yes how? Should you meet Azzy again? Where do you find him? Has anyone done this part of the Ascold quest? Please advise, thx

Is there a way of terminating the contract with Azzy? If yes how? Should you meet Azzy again? Where do you find him? Has anyone done this part of the Ascold quest? Please advise, thx

Hello,

There is a walkthrough for this quest located >here<
I have not done this quest so i am unable to help you, but.. if the question is:

"Am i able to cancel the quest once started?" I believe the answer would be No.
I haven't found a way to cancel a quest yet so i just don't bother doing it if it does not need to be done.

Sorry if i was unable to help, maybe you can find the answer in the walkthrough i posted!

"Am i able to cancel the quest once started?" I believe the answer would be No.
I haven't found a way to cancel a quest yet so i just don't bother doing it if it does not need to be done.

Sorry if i was unable to help, maybe you can find the answer in the walkthrough i posted!
I have done up to this contract: now I have to cancel, because it becomes more expensive every month (1st month: 3 lifes a day, 2nd month: 6 lifes etc...).
Hell always changes the terms...
If you do not pay, hell take your life.
Already after 2 months, it is almost impossible to travel, you have to go ashore and kill. Continuously.
The walkthrough posted is incomplete: The quest must end.
To close the contract, we must turn from Ascold. He says he still find the three Toltec Skulls and a fourth items (equal to quest Leif).
Then go from the maitresse-sorceress in Tortuga: it will cast a spell and appears Azzy.
Azzy then ask to cancel the contract, as provided in clauses.
End of quest.
Perhaps... (or to continue???). :shrug
I have to see.

Really?

I thought that was the end.
And if you choose to be immortal or whatever you need to keep killing and such and if you don't kill you just lose the "power" to be immortal and thats it?

I may be wrong, possibly save then just stop killing and se if it does work like that perhaps?

You can not continue to maintain invulnerability. The proportion of deaths is increasing every month, and then it becomes impossible to pay.
As with loans to wear.
You must cancel the contract.
I read all this in the files of the dialogues.
I have not found the system to talk Ascold of the problem.
And I do not know where you'll find three skulls. Ascold says that the skulls of Leif were recovered, but i do not understand those who have recovered.
Tomorrow I will try the solution.

The 3 Skulls?

Those are found in the Small outside shops in towns. I've come by 1 before but did not need it so i diddn't bother to purhcase (Maybe i should have for later!)

Well, that' the problem: if you choose 'immortality' sooner or later you will find out that this is very hard, so you want to cancel the contract and lose your immortality.
From what you say I have understodd that:
1. You have to go back to Azzy
How and where do you find Azzy? Where is he?
2. Once found Azzy, he asks you for new obects
3. Once you have given to Azzy those objects you must go to tje whitch-maitresse in Tortuga
4. She will summon Azzy and he will free you from immortality
Is that correct?
Thx

I'm here again with the Azzy quest.
Question: if you do not respect the contract (i.e. killing x people per day) what happens. Do you die and the the game ends? Or are you transformed in a sort of zombie and the adventure continues? Have you tried?

The 3 Skulls?

Those are found in the Small outside shops in towns. ...
Yes, but only in the first days (when you're still no money ...).
After not find them anymore.
Well, that' the problem: if you choose 'immortality' sooner or later you will find out that this is very hard, so you want to cancel the contract and lose your immortality.
From what you say I have understodd that:
1. You have to go back to Azzy Ascold
....etc...
Is that correct?..
Not really.
1.- Ascold explains how to evoke Azzy: with The 3 skulls and fourth item.
2.- Deliver the 4 items to maitresse in Tortuga.
3.- The maitresse makes a spell and evokes Azzy.
4.- Azzy cancel the contract
Question: if you do not respect the contract (i.e. killing x people per day) what happens. Do you die and the the game ends? Or are you transformed in a sort of zombie and the adventure continues? Have you tried?
Yes, I tried. We die and the game ends
For any non-payment loose 5 points-life.
When you finish the points, you die.

Important Note.
Ascold to talk about how to evoke a demon, need not comply with at least one payment, and sacrifice at least 5 points-life.
As long as respects the contract, you can not talk about Azzy.

Back