• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Ascold - Spanish List

Akella Fan

Mephisto
Hi, I am at the Ascold quest - the part where I need to find a Spanish list. Now, I reached the 10 Man-o-wars but I can't defeat them. I tried enabling Beta-Test-Mode so I can buy the list from street-merchants, but I don't know how it's called/can't seem to find it. I feel pretty lame, actually...
Then I tried using the same Beta-Mode to cheat-board the Man-o-wars, but...! Can't find it:p
What I'm asking for: can anybody tell me the name of the Man-o-war where the list is or where I can buy it from using Beta-mode? Any help is appreciated.
-A

EDIT: By the way, I'm playing vanilla.

Managed to find it! I simply boarded all the Man-o-wars... tough job, but did it! It's called ship log and can be obtained by cheating too.
But now I ran into another problem! I found the Aztec Tablet, I returned to the tomb, but I don't know what I should do. How do I open the entrance? There's no button whatsoever...:)

Managed to find it! I simply boarded all the Man-o-wars... tough job, but did it! It's called ship log and can be obtained by cheating too.
But now I ran into another problem! I found the Aztec Tablet, I returned to the tomb, but I don't know what I should do. How do I open the entrance? There's no button whatsoever...:)

You should put the tablet in the symbol on the floor, of the cave/tomb - you should then get a loading screen.

Did you take the tablet to Ascold before going back to the Tomb?

If unsure check the walkthrough here -->>> https://sites.google.com/site/skodacoas/home/important-quests/ascold

:drunk

I took it to Ascold and went back to the cave, reached the symbol, but I don't know how to put the tablet on it. I checked all the menus, tried all the keys from the keyboard... this is actually almost funny. So... What am I missing?

Stand on the Plate - a small hand icon should appear at the top of the screen - like when you pick up items - or place the Aztec tokens in the Tenochictlan quest. - press enter and at the top of the screen a icon with "put" underneath it should appear.
Use this to put the tablet in the plate and the tomb will open.

:drunk

Back