• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ascold tablet

jmaverick

Sailor
:rolleyes: Hi
The Ascold's clue on where to look for the goddam tablet are:
"They're here, somewhere in the Caribbean. But you know, for all the junk people bring me, I've never heard of the like. So my guess is, we'd best keep to desert isles or the west coast of the Main, where the pearl trade goes on. Or maybe they're stashed in that ruined temple, found by the Spanish. If they were more obvious, they would have turned up long ago and I'd at least have heard of 'em... ",
In other words
deserted islands: Iread posts confirming this
Inca temple next to Mosquito shore: di anyone found it here?
west coast of the Main where the peal trade goes on: MosquiTo and San Juan del Norte????????? Did anyone found it here?
Always inside a grotto??????????
Is there a way of making this fool search easier? I've read about debugger and locatore, but I have non detailed instructions on what to do. Thx

"Is there a way of making this fool search easier? I've read about debugger and locatore, but I have non detailed instructions on what to do. Thx"
:yes :yes :onya
I can not find it anywhere. :?
Stalemate

maybe should I precise that I finished this quest with the standard game only (without the combined mod. I don't try it with the combined mod yet). It can be important.

maybe should I precise that I finished this quest with the standard game only (without the combined mod. I don't try it with the combined mod yet). It can be important.
And I precise that I play only and always with the standard ("vanilla") game.
No offense to friends modders... :))
Perhaps I neglected to do something, after the conversation with Ascold and before leaving in search of the tablet?
Maybe I need to speak with others characters?
The log book is always empty, after the end of the quest "mummy powder" ... :facepalm

In order to help our mate Giocoso, may I ask to the community if ayone using
Vanilla
CoAS CM V3
has gone through the Asold quest and found the tablet? Is there anyone who remembers how the log developes during the quest? I'm always waiting for a reply on another question I threw to the community: the so called Locator may help findinf the g....m tablet? If yes how to avtivate it? This should be sort of esoteric knowledge...... :)

Giocoso, Diablista hathe same problem: no log book entries and tablet still not found. But many people say the tabletis
inside a grotto in one of the deserted islands
inside the Inca temple
in the grotto close/next to the pearls divers village
Now there are two pearls divers villages: one in Mosquito, the other in San Juan del Norte
In San Juan del Norte there, if I well remember, are two caves, plus, always if I well remember, the two on the shore...............................................
I do hope you wil find the tablet, let me know

I found the tablet! :cheers :cheers :cheeky
Near the temple Inca of Amatrice.
The tablet can only be in 5 places:
- Dominica - cave
- Turks - cave
- Cayman - cave
- S. Juan del Norte - cave (the cave in the direction North, right road)
- Amatrice - Temple Inca (the grass, right, near the sea - where here is also the totem Tonacatecuhtl)

Very well, the same happened to one of my friends. So the tablet is not 'inside' the Inca temple, it could be also 'outside'.

Back