• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ascold's Tables

captain1812

Landlubber
Anybody found any efficient way to locate Ascold's Tables? More than happy to do some modding if there is a solution. I would pull the old switcheroo like we did in looking for the Admiral's Key, but I can't find any tables under the items section. Thanks to all those who post helpful information.

Anybody found any efficient way to locate Ascold's Tables? More than happy to do some modding if there is a solution. I would pull the old switcheroo like we did in looking for the Admiral's Key, but I can't find any tables under the items section. Thanks to all those who post helpful information.

For future adventurers, I found it in the grotto on Cayman islands. It is quite visible and looks like the rosetta stone. Thanks!

Actually it is quite easy. They are NOT on the islands ground (as the messes translation suggest) but always inside a cave on one of those islands. Depending on the luck not more then 5-10 min.

Well, I´ve been searchin´ for those for a week now :cheeky I´ve searched whole main (caves and shores also), Cayman, Turks,Dominica too...nothing...I must be blind or somethin´ :D Strange, moneylenders lost emeralds aren´t a big deal for me I always find them in no time...Now I´m heading to that islands again to scoop it out again. :keith

I've searched every island with a cave and I can't find the tables. Somebody on another post said 'they are in the water'. What does that mean? This is definitely the hardest thing to find in the game I think.

I've searched every island with a cave and I can't find the tables. Somebody on another post said 'they are in the water'. What does that mean? This is definitely the hardest thing to find in the game I think.

Some of the caves have water inside - maybe it is what they mean?

BTW - I remember finding them in a grotto and only the hand helped me locate them so maybe the old trick with the ladder will help?

I found something called 'Tablet' I assume its the tables Ascold wanted me to find. I found them in one of the locations a Totem was supposed to be found.

Back