• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Askold quest

ivo

Landlubber
I have to find some list of artefacts, went to havana and learned something about manowar...Now i have to find Askolds informer. I searched all (2) cites and piracy vilage in Cuba, look at the houses and nothing. Help

I have to find some list of artefacts, went to havana and learned something about manowar...Now i have to find Askolds informer. I searched all (2) cites and piracy vilage in Cuba, look at the houses and nothing. Help
in my case, its one of the house in Santiago

OK, now must find the inventory list and destroy Spanish expedition of the Inca Temple.

This is my first post, so forgive me if it is in the wrong place.

I am on the ascold quest chain, and I have cleared out the "Spaniards near the [Inca] Temple." But when I went to Ascold, he says that I must also destroy the Spaniards "on the island." What island is this? I have tried going back to Tenochtitlan, but there are no spaniards there. I have tried every side path on the West Main, and ran into a Spanish patrol near Santa Catalina, but they were all friendly and smiles.

So where is the dang island that I am supposed to clear?

Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.

Back