• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Assassin Story Aztec Treasure - Cannons

FaxMate

Sailor Apprentice
Hello Mates,

it´s me again. :D

So I`ve got through the whole storyline and I am no stuck with what I believe to be thelast quest of this storyline.

After I killed all the soldiers quietly and not being detected I get a quest book update but nothing really happens. It says I should place the time bombs and start with the one where I began the mission or something.

And I can walk through the walls of this "fort" but there is no cannon. :(

Hello Mates,

it´s me again. :D
So I`ve got through the whole storyline and I am no stuck with what I believe to be thelast quest of this storyline.
after killed all the soldiers quietly and not being detected I get a quest book update but nothing really happens. It says I should place the time bombs and start with the one where I began the mission or something.

Reload a previous save and try again this part of the quest.

After I killed all the soldiers quietly and not being detected I get a quest book update but nothing really happens. It says I should place the time bombs and start with the one where I began the mission or something.

The cannons are not inside the fort, which is just scenery. They are out on the field. You should already have seen them because some of the guards you killed were standing near to the cannons.

There are two cannons out in the open, plus a small fortification or bastion. You need to visit them in the right sequence, starting with the cannon which is, as the questbook says, near to where you began this mission. The next cannon further across the field, and the bastion is some way down the hill. When you get close behind a cannon, a bomb is automatically taken from you, e.g.:
assassin_cannon.jpg

Back