• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Assigning Officer problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretik

Privateer
Storm Modder
Hey Guys, I posted this in the general forum too, but it seems that it is a bug, and I felt like I should post it with the other bugs that have been coming up in the game , so if some divine force decides to come in and fix things up... it will have this in it's list of many, many bugs.

When I try to assign an unassigned officer to a boarded/captured ship, I do not have the option all of the time, even when I have the required tactics skills, and I am not excorting another ship. In fact, most of the time, even with about 3 or 4 unassigned officers, and more than ample tactics points, I still cannot capture the ship by assigning an officer (although Swap is always available.). If I have completely missed something here, please let me know, but otherwise, I'm just reporting a problem.

<!--quoteo(post=168541:date=Oct 23 2006, 07:47 AM:name=Heretik)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heretik @ Oct 23 2006, 07:47 AM) [snapback]168541[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Hey Guys, I posted this in the general forum too, but it seems that it is a bug, and I felt like I should post it with the other bugs that have been coming up in the game , so if some divine force decides to come in and fix things up... it will have this in it's list of many, many bugs.

When I try to assign an unassigned officer to a boarded/captured ship, I do not have the option all of the time, even when I have the required tactics skills, and I am not excorting another ship. In fact, most of the time, even with about 3 or 4 unassigned officers, and more than ample tactics points, I still cannot capture the ship by assigning an officer (although Swap is always available.). If I have completely missed something here, please let me know, but otherwise, I'm just reporting a problem.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have the same problem. 4 points of tactics and free oficers... and I can not capture ship. Anybody can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back